Sunday, April 21, 2013

PharmaSim



This week I played another round of PharmaSim. My stock price dropped by approximately $2.00. I think this was due to the loss in net income even though my revenue increased. Next week I will try a combination of a price increase and then minimize my costs to improve net income. I was looking at ways to lower costs of I purchased the Brand awareness report, hoping to see high awareness and retention.



As the above Brand Awareness report shows, there is a very high percentage of brand awareness and conversion ratio.The combination of these ratios show that customers are aware of Allround and when they go to the store to purchase Allround, they do not replace it with a competitors product. One improvement that could be made is in the retention ratio, customers who purchase our products again. Based on these numbers, I think we can reduce our advertising budget and help improve our net income. Next week I ill update on the results of the reduced advertising budget.




No comments:

Post a Comment